While speaking at the House of Prayer in Sacramento, we conducted a mini seminar with the young adults.
Below are some of the topics we covered.
NOTE: These topics are all time-stamped. I.E. You can fast forward if you like, to the subject matter that interests you. Refer to list on YouTube page.
- Biggest cause of marital failure.
- Unrealistic expectations.
- Identify negative thinking patterns.
- The “false self.”
- Is there only ONE person for me to marry?
- “True Love” vs “Need Love.”
- Navigating different personalities.
- Areas of Conflict.
- Eight relational walls.
- God sovereignly knew who you were going to marry.
- What does it mean to be “unequally yoked?”
- Ongoing maintenance, continuing to work on your liabilities.
- How do I know when I’m ready for marriage?
- What does healthy dating look like?
- Danger of mission focused relationship. Marrying to a task.
- Should dating couples pray together?